Anyways, so I spoke to Vivien asking what I should do and she gave me some options. I also called Graham (who I miss very much dearly... still getting used to being alone in the campus all the time... well, most of the time but bleh) and told him about what is going on and pretty much gave the same options as Vivien gave me. Also known as:
I did so and well... apparently there is a policy that they have to follow. Oh yeah... I did not hear about this. Apparently, they are not allowed to give out marks to their students unless they are given permission by the upper people there or like some time during the middle of the term that they are allowed to give it. I can ask how I did on a test, quiz, presentation, assignments, etc. but I cannot ask for an overall mark. They can give you hints, like "You're doing fine" or "You could step it up a little" (which is sometimes helpful and sometimes not) but they cannot give you the actual mark on how you are doing.
That's just mind boggling to me. =__= So I am still a little bit and I mean a tinsy winsy tiny itty bitty panicking about my marks but I guess I'll just suck it up and keep on going. No used to dropping courses and figuring out in the end that you're doing good enough that will still get you the credits. *sigh*
Other than that... I got to have a 2 hours and 5 minutes conversation on the phone with Graham which actually made me feel pretty darn good of myself! MSN doesn't seem to cut it out... we hardly make conversation there. MSN is EVIL!!! LOL I'm just joking. It's convenient every once in a while but its not always there to send messages.
I should go back to studying. Reading, writing, remembering and all that is frying my brain ever so slowly! Warahahahha!!!
Come to think of it... Graham and I should do the phone conversation thing more often, its actually not as bad as I thought it would be. Conversations run smoothly and quicker that way but I should remember to do them during the time when it is free... I forgot that I was using daytime minutes... hopefully I didn't go over >_< LMFAO!
This is probably what I was doing... ROTFL at the LOLcats

`~CheckOut!
try getting a my5 plan then so ud have unlimited with him :)
ReplyDeleteDoes Telus have a my5 plan? It's cause I'm still using my kuya's hand-me-down blackberry so I don't know if it'll work =/
ReplyDelete