I just got home after an amazing date.
After school, I met up with Graham downtown. He kept it a secret on what was happening today. I begged him to give me a hint but he would not budge so I gave up and went along with it.
He brought me ice skating at the ice rink outside of City Hall and it is my third time going there but it always excites me no matter how many times I go there. It was really fun just skating around in circles but it eventually became so cold that my toes and fingers were freezing even though I wore double everything and we stopped and chilled with my mother since she works nearby.
After chilling with my mom, we went near Osgoode area and ate at PizzaPizza. After our HUGE FEAST, we went to ScotiaBank Theatre and, to my expectation, Avatar IMAX 3D is sold out and Graham really got frustrated and annoyed because he really wanted to watch it. I think out of all of our friends, we have not watched it yet. I had to calm him down so we decided to watch "The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus" and I've got to say, its a little confusing but very entertaining!
After watching it, we went to my brothers work place and ate our "after dinner" meal, 15 piece sashimi with rice, water and Sake. The Sake really hit the spot.
And after all this... I didn't realize but he wished me a Happy 4 Years and 9 Months. I completely did not remember what day it is or what was happening. It was on Thursday and I was just very surprising to me and unexpected.
I am happy to have someone like you, Graham. You are special to me that cannot be imagined anywhere but here. Thank you so much for everything. I love you, Graham.
`~CheckedOut!
You two are absolutely suppaa cute. I love it! I love youuuu
ReplyDeleteaw v. cute Jaesel. Random note: I noticed you have Taeyang's "Wedding Dress" on your songs list- I LOVE THAT SONG!!! xD
ReplyDelete