I've been having major headaches ever since Winter Term started.
I have those headaches that are really massive and knock your head right off and sometimes I have those lingering headaches that comes and goes. So irritating... I don't want to drink any of those Tylenol or Advil or anything like that... I don't know why but I don't want too. Do you think it'll help?
For one, I know a couple reasons to why I get headaches...
1) Studying late at night
2) Getting up really early to study in the morning
3) A lot of thinking (in general)
4) Stressing (in general)
5) Lack of physical activity
That is probably the Top 5 that in my list. I should probably try and fix myself at now... listening to music isn't helping as much... reading isn't helping either and watching TV is a big NO. It just hurts all over...
*sigh* ... maybe I just need sleep
`~CheckedOut!
No comments:
Post a Comment