Those are mainly it... there is more. =P
Also, I'm really addicted to watching DARNA
Ever since I watched it at Jaimee's house and Raymond's house... I've been craving for it!!!

GO DARNA!!!
Still... the story line is messed up! I...need....to....watch.....DARNA!! LOLz
But no matter what... this is the best Darna I will ever enjoy!

Oh how this brings a tear to my eye every time I see it! :'-D
Then after that... it's the Filipino version of the Korean Drama "Full House" which isn't so bad but still. LOL
Okies... going back to studying... just kill me slowly and silently would you! GRRR!!! >__<
`~CheckedOut!
LOL thats the abs cbn one u posted up with angel locsin eh... the one in GMA is marian rivera :P where are u watching it now?
ReplyDeleteDO YOU WANNA DATE MY AVATAR, SHE'S A STAR AND SHE'S HOTTER THAN REALITY BY FAR...WANNA DATE MY AVATAR!?
ReplyDelete@Jaimee: I couldn't get the GMA one.. Well, the one that is decent enough. The ones that was popping up was the same one in ABS CBN with her face photoshop in. You know how cheap that is! LOL! I can't find a spot, place or site to watch it. I've been watching clips of it that doesn't continue in YouTube. LOL. Still searching though! =P
ReplyDelete@Sissa:
SINGLE WHITE HUMAN
LOOKING FOR GROUP
MY STATS SO HIGH
YOU'LL BE OUT OF THE LOOP