Thursday, January 7, 2010

Food Moment!!

I was craving for Tim Horton's doughnuts and french vanilla during my communications class. When class was done, I shuffled money in my pocket and I only had $1.50. T^T I can't even afford a drink but if I bought a doughnut... I don't have anything to wash it down. So me being sad, I took the bus back to Square One and my dad picked me up. I told my dad that we needed to go grocery shopping cause we ran out of milk and some other supplies so we went to that Chinese place called B-Trust.

At B-Trust, we bought stuff and stuff and eventually we got to the bread area. I thought "YES BREAD!" Then when I looked over, I didn't want to get bread anymore.

I told my dad and we were laughing because....

There were birds pecking at the bread that were outside even though it was cling wrapped for seal of "freshness"!

We were laughing so hard and started backing away from the bread section! Haha!

I'm also excited for dinner tonight because I CAN FINALLY EAT CLAMS!!! I FREAKING LOVE CLAMS! ESPECIALLY MANILA CLAMS! They are my favourite clams EVER!!! ZOMGSH! I'm already smelling them being cooked and I cannot wait for dinner! Yummy Yumm Yumm!!! Hahaha! So excited! >__<

On the other hand though... I got my Timmy's! Whoohoo! Also... I'm SOOOOOOOO awesomely happy that if you buy a beverage from them, doughnuts are only $0.49!! THATS CRAZY!!!! So I bought 3 doughnuts with my French Vanilla beverage!

Me and my doughnuts! LMFAO!!! xD

`~CheckedOut!

No comments:

Post a Comment