Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Big Deal

It's only the second day of class and I'm already bombarded with all this work that I could have done or AT LEAST prepared for if ONLY THE FREAKING SYSTEM LET THE STUDENTS HAVE ACCESS TO THE DUMB FREAKING SYSTEM!!!

So over the break I checked here and there for winter syllabuses, readings and many other things that is associated with the academic standards of a university student in order to prepare for the upcoming term. I checked on Sunday and nothing was up. I checked Monday morning (like early morning 8:30ish) and still nothing. I was wondering if there would be anything at all. So I went to school and came back home around (8:00pm) and HOLD AND BEHOLD it is there and when I looked into it... this pops up!


    > Unit Test on Tuesday on a subject
    > Quiz on Wednesday on a subject
    > Readings - 3 lengthy ones with short stories on a subject
    > Prep for whatever needs to be prepped for on a subject


There is more but the more I type it... the less I care. LMFAO!

YOU GUYS SHOULD INVEST ON YOUR TIME MANAGEMENT AND STOP TELLING US HOW TO DO OURS IF YOU CANNOT DO YOURS PROPERLY TOO!!!!

RAWR! RAWR! RAWR! RAWR! RAWR! RAWR! RAWR! RAWR! RAWR! RAWR! RAWR!


Anyways... on the bright side... I got to update my music, which I am actually so happy and grateful for all those people who puts all together those music pieces into one file and can download it by Torrents. I LOVE YOU GUYS! I AM SO HAPPY THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU OUT THERE!

Oh, Also, I got to play with make-up during the holidays. It's actually a little funny on how I got interested in it since every girl friend that I am around have them on and they looked very very pretty! It's like an enhancement of AWESOMENESS!!

Just hit an interest on me and well, I think I might get into it too but don't expect a dramatic change. I'm still having a difficult time figuring out brushes and all that. It's like learning about mechanics (which I already know LOL) but this time its...
COSMETICS
It rhymes! Teehee!


Me + Make-up/cosmetics = a little interesting to watch


Haha! Let's see how this turns out! =P

`~CheckedOut!

2 comments:

  1. Jaesel getting into makeup O_O....the world has changed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont blame me...
    its an expensive addiction yo...

    ReplyDelete