Today, Graham and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary together. We have been going out for 5 years as of April 7th and it is really, in realization, that it has been half a decade now that we have been boyfriend and girlfriend. It has really been that long and it is just amazing to even think about what we both have been through.
In celebration, we went out for our celebratory dinner together at Tucker's Market Place in the Heartland area. We brought my mother along because what's an anniversary without someone celebrating it other than the person you have been with! We had our dinner and it was very good; cake was a big part of our course meal celebration, a lot of fuss-and-buss on the cake between the two of us. All three of us were full beyond belief! We could hardly walk when we left the restaurant but this place is a definite YES to have parties, get-together's and anything really.
After dinner, we went home to rest for a bit because of the full bellies we all had and checked for times for any movie we are interested in watching. We decided to watch Clash of the Titans in 3D at Empire Theaters at Square One. The movie was really great; I liked it. I remember the old version - it somewhat resembled it, not so much though but its passable. I wouldn't mind watching it again but it is really great! After the movie, I dropped him off at Kipling Station since I had to pick up my brother as well so it was convenient.
Just to reflect on the day. Having dating Graham for 5 years is just amazing. We have endured almost everything that we could possible imagine. From Day One it has been step-by-step together all the way until today. Thank you for having loved me and for loving me even some more!

Graham, it has been this long but I have still loved you for 5years for the same reasons since Day1 and it still keeps growing and going! I love you so much! Thank you baby! Thank you!
`~CheckedOut!
No comments:
Post a Comment