Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just need to get it off my chest

It's only a couple more days until Graham leaves on Sunday.

I'm doing the best I can to spend time with him as much as possible before he leaves. I know it's only for one month but it still feels longer than its said.

Mother is especially on my case saying that it's only a month and that it'll pass. My father is leaving to work in the US for a couple of weeks, he's leaving on Monday and I know she is going to be acting all confident and upright that she can handle being alone but I know for a fact that she will miss him - she just won't admit it. It's all that pride in her and such... It's a little annoying that your own mother would do the exact opposite of what she is saying. Kind of makes me wonder really but she is my mother and I just have to try and see it in her perspective... somehow.

I have to admit... even though he's leaving for the Philippines for the second time we've been together, I kind of thought I wouldn't feel the way I did before. It's like its 2007 all over again, at least this time he won't miss my birthday.

Gotta keep my head up... that is if my heart would stop beating too fast.


NoteToSelf: Should really stop listening to songs that make me feel all sappy.

`~CheckedOut!

No comments:

Post a Comment