Friday, April 16, 2010

Morning Thoughts

Waking up early really makes me think a lot. Whether or not the thought is highly important or just a random thought, it still comes to me.

1. Pokemon
I cannot stress ENOUGH on how addicting this game is. It has been in my life since I was born and it just keeps getting better and better. Sometimes I think I should buy the seasons on DVD from like the WAAAAYY beginning but I'm still thinking about it. UpToDate: Been playing Pokemon for a week straight. Ka-POW! xD

2. Tin Whistle
I have recently found an instrument that I can play and that is very portable. It's called a Tin Whistle. It's also known as a Penny Whistle; it looks like a recorder but the only difference is that sound that it makes and the shape of it. I enjoy playing it and making sounds that are sometimes good and sometimes bad. It doesn't matter though, have an instrument to play around with is really relaxing for me.

3. Guinea Pigs
Liksi and HinHin are the two most characteristic guinea pigs I have ever experienced. Their personalities are so unique and different that I couldn't resist but squeeze my love to them. I sometimes think they might be thinking that their caregiver is a complete idiot but just go with what I do since they get a treat out of it. Haha! They are not FAT! You know who you are =P

4. Driving
I have to say that driving is pretty fun but not when you are constantly driving to pick up people or dropping off people and you have a certain appointment that was made prior and then you'll be late etc. etc. that is when the fatigue kicks in. Also, I definitely do not like driving in the highway at night. Sometimes the roads don't even have lights to illuminate the roads... really gotta figure that one out.

5. Serious Thought(s)
School and Work
(That's it. Ha!)

6. Silly Thought
What am I going to do today so that I don't feel bored?

7. Graham
Leaving soon for the Philippines. I am feeling a sad as the day grows closer for him to leave. I kind of wish I could go with him, not only because he's leaving but I haven't been to the Philippines since I migrated here to Canada; that's a really long time. It's only for a month though so it shouldn't be that bad; I know I have other things to do like work, school, family, friends, the summer, etc. but still... not having someone you really love with you when having fun sometimes makes you miss them. I know that for sure. I just got to face it head on.

Wow... a lot of thinking in the morning. No wonder I don't like waking up too early. Haha! But its not a bad thing... it's a little self-reflection when I think about it. I'm glad I had this thoughts. ^_^

`~CheckedOut!

No comments:

Post a Comment