My dad is leaving for his work in the US in a couple of minutes. He just called saying that he is boarding and will be leaving soon. He will be absent for a week or two. Meaning to me... its going to be hard.
My boyfriend is up in the air now and has been up for a couple of hours now. I had a small conversation with him on the phone and it was really great. He will be absent for a month. Meaning to me... my chest becomes tight every time.
My dad and my boyfriend have left... two guys are not here for the time being and I am feeling the void on both sides. I have been holding it all in but sooner or later... the water-works will come. Just not now... not sure if later... but it will come.
Just really feeling down and sulking in my own self.
It will be a rough first week... I'll get by.
`~CheckedOut!
No comments:
Post a Comment