Monday, January 12, 2009

Catching Up with myself

Well, I haven't been posting in a while because of a certain number of reasons (and I will list them all down later) and since I have to time to do some now, here I am! =)

First of all, the reason why I haven't been interactive with the outside world is because of these reasons....


  • Been watching TV

  • Cleaning the house

  • Playing Video Games

  • Just lounging about



I have been watching a lot of TV in the morning because for sure I do not get to watch any TV in the afternoon where all the good shows are on because that is when everything happens. My parents come home and I can't sit on my bum, I have to move around the house and make sure everything is nice and good. It's hard being the freaking youngest when no one else is helping my parents. T^T Me so sad about it.

Well, cleaning is the usual because no one else will do it and I have to do it so that my mom won't go ballistic. My mom always wants the house clean like no tomorrow. So I try and make sure I do what I can so that she doesn't have to worry. I feel like those automated robots... it sucks balls!!! T^T but someone has to do it.

Lounging about. I've actually, believe it or not, been doing some of my readings and work for school. Even though I am strike, I try to keep refreshing myself with the work. To be honest... it doesn't really help but I have to look and study them once in a while, it might gain cob-webs or something if I don't move them. =P

Last but not least... VIDEO GAMES
Haha. This is the main reason why I am like behind so many things. My brother bought me the ACTUAL game for Left4Dead and I've been addicted. I haven't stopped playing it when I have the chance. I don't know why but its like awesome to do when you have no idea what to do. I've never been addicted to a game this much but it's great!!
I also play different online games like Holic and other stuff. Other than that, that's what I usually do ^__^

Hmmmm..... what else? Yesterday, I went over to Graham's House for a surprise visit. He wasn't expecting me to come since I already saw him on Friday and Saturday. He asked me why I came over and I told him just because I wanted too. I mean why not? I can visit without a reason. Haha! We just chilled since there wasn't much to do and took naps. We woke up late and we weren't able to eat dinner together. I was sad to go without eating dinner with him as we walked down the street to go for the bus. As the bus was coming, the next thing I knew, he was getting on the bus with me along with his sister. I was like "WTF? Why are you and Holly getting on the bus with me?" and his answer was "So we can eat dinner with you. You didn't think we're gonna leave you hungry and feeling bad would you?" I was speechless. I wasn't even able to thank him properly. All I kept on saying is "I hate you" and then holding his hand or kissing him on the cheek. In other words, I love the surprise that he gave me. We ate at Harvey's in Union Station and it was a very lovely dinner. I had to go home after that and when I did get home... I played Left4Dead. Hahahah!!!

Well, that should be it. I'll be running off now and do things. I don't know what things but things. Hahaha! =D

`~ Checked Out!

1 comment: