Today, I went to Niagara with my family after church. Our day was pretty cool. I didn't know there were other places to go there besides looking at the falls. It's the first time that I went somewhere else which was pretty cool.
The first place we went was this place called Canada One Outlet mall. It's not really much of a mall... it's like individual stores lined up in a letter 'U' shape. It has so many stores like Sony, Danier Leather, Garage, Esprit and so many more. It's a pretty big place but since its individual stores, it was so freaking cold to walk from store to store but what the heck! the walk is good. We literally went to like every store because they on "Boxing Sale" but it was just price down cuts and clearance of inventory so some boxing sale that was! xD Oh! The food court was AWESOME!!! I'm just kidding! The only food place in the food court was Burger King and that was our snack of the day. LOL! Oh... and if you were wondering, YES I did buy something from that outlet place. I bought a new pair of shoes from the Nike Store and I have to say, I really love the shoes I bought for myself.

It looks just like this but it's light green and brown. It is really really cool and I cannot wait to wear it. I got a bargain from it too and its soooo cool! I love it! ^_^ and I bought it with my own moola so it made me even more happier!
After that, we went into that Clifton Hill Attraction road and man it was fun! I went with my brothers and it was events not to every forget. Glow in the dark mini-golf, wax museums, and so many more! It was really fun and I hope I can do that again. We went to that Ghost shooting ride, a ride simulator and Midway Games. I won this strappy thing which is cool and I like it, it has fluffs!! xD I still have yet to go into that Ferris Wheel!!! I must get on it soon!! Haha!
Oh! It rained while we were in the buildings so the sidewalks were icy and frozen. When I stepped out, I literally slipped and landed on my butt which was funny. It was because the road was down hill and well, it was unavoidable =P
After all the fun, we had to walk to FallsView Casino to meet up with my parents to have dinner together. We ate at a restaurant called Mama Mia's. It is a great Italian place, I ate the Mushroom Risotto and it tasted wonderful!! After all that, I had to pay for the food since getting money from an ATM machine there is more costly, it was pretty awesome. We headed home after that.
To reflect upon what happened today, it is a memory to cherish with the family. Time seems to be running so fast, spending time with the family seems to be getting smaller and smaller. I really hope that we can do this even though we have to run our own lives. On the happy note, this trip was awesome!!!
'till next time!
`~ Checked out!
we should go to Niagara Falls together one day...it would be such an epic day!!!
ReplyDelete