Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Something Unexpected.....

Well, this is something I didn't really think would happen but I'll give it a share.

I just realized that some of my closest friends got like new phones and new phone numbers and all that **COUGH**Vivien**COUGH**Jaimee**COUGH**Przemyslaw**COUGH** and their phones are UBER cool!!! I really like their phones because they are shiny and like WOW!!! I have to admit... when I found out or told me about their new phones, I was slightly jealous because their phones look SUPER UBER COOL but in my head, I was like "You know... they deserve it. I mean, if I think about their other phones back then, they really need better ones!" And VIOLA!! They have and I just wanna stare at them because I like shiny things! xD Hahha!!! But really guys.. you're phones are awesome and I really want to touch them since majority if you guys have like touch phones =P (Please let me!!! >__<)

Anywho!!! That's not really what I wanted to say but it is funny in my perspective! So here I am looking at everyone's post about their phones and such (and imagining if I could touch it because its shiny!!!! xD)and guess what!? I GOT A NEW PHONE AS WELL!!!! OMGSH!!! This is sooooooooooooooooo funny that something like that happened especially when I was just doing what I was doing with my friends new phone!!! xD

Well, my phone isn't brand new like everyone elses but it's brand new to me. It's a second hand phone from my brother but hey! a phone is a phone and what is weird is this is what I got...



I got a BlackBerry Curve 8330, the exact same thing as the picture and it's pretty much a cool thing. :)


I don't know what to say... I mean, its something very unexpected because I wasn't expecting to get a phone from my brother. He went to go buy his new phone and then all of a sudden he gives me that phone and yeah. I mean... WOW!! Haha! Well, I still have the same number (Thank goodness) but it'll take a while for me to get used to this new phone of mine. I'm still trying out its features and putting pictures and such. I will also know how it will feel for my friends manually transferring those numbers! Oh Joy!! Haha! xD

Well, what else should I point out??? Oh! I got my eye brows waxed with my brother which was JOKES!!! We literally just walked out of the house JUST to get our eye brows waxed!! And yes! My brother did get his eye brows waxed! It's super fun!!! After that... I've just been sitting here on my butt doing that annotated bibliography which I am almost done so I am now doing this blog! Hahaha!!

That is all I am gonna say right now. I just thought of sharing and there you have it! ^__^
Till next time!

`~ Checked Out!

4 comments:

  1. you have joined the club of getting new cellphones!! HAHAHHAHAH!!
    dont you feel special?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaah yay jaesel ^.^
    and yes you may touch :P
    lmfao.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't get a new phone... does that mean i'm not your close friend??? D:

    ahah i don't really care about phones too much. i'm happy with any phone as long as it works and has a good plan.

    ReplyDelete