Well, it is the first day of the year 2009 and so many things has happened. I've never done so many things on the first day of the new year. It's a little crazy but it's pretty sweet!

First of all, I wanna say that I WON THE LOTTERY!!!!! =D Well, I won something in the lottery. I checked my Lotto 649 ticket and I won $10!!! I got so excited that I just started jumping! LMFAO I was just so happy cause it was the first time I EVER won anything concerning the lottery and, on the plus note, it was my first time playing and it was my own numbers that I picked so I was HAPPY!!! Here's proof! =P
OK... now that is off my chest, what else am I suppose to say?? Oh yeah! My family got a freaking flat screen TV. IT'S HUGE!!!!! We got a new TV stand with it too and such but it was such a hassle to get it all fixed. Luckily, my boyfriend was there to help my dad out so it was pretty easy. I'm glad that my boyfriend can help out! =D Oh! If anyone wants to see it, just come over and I'll be glad to show it to you. We can like play the Wii and watch freaking awesome movies!!! It's my parents gift to our family so it's like WOW!!!!
Well, just on the other note... I actually slept until quarter to one so I was like "Woah! =__=" This must be the latest that I have ever been asleep so it's like a new record for me!! YAY!!! I actually woke up to the BOOMING sound of our new TV. It was weird but yeah.....
Ummm.... after being lazy for the whole day... my family and I went to celebrate New Years with one of our close family friends in the neighbourhood so I am here right now typing this. We brought some pancit and menudo for the mini-party so it's all cool. We're actually having a LAN party with the people who have their laptops. It's pretty wicked and we're just having a lot of fun. I'm the only girl playing here and everyone else are guys playing. We're hoping to play one game together so it'll only be time and chance to get all 4 of us working together. We're actually playing this game....

I cannot get enough of this game!!! It is soooooooooooo awesome!!! Man.. whoever loves playing first player shooter games, this game is really great! I recommend it! *thumbs up*
As I'm waiting for everyone... I'm watching Tropic Thunder. It is freaking AWESOME!!!!! Hahhaha!!!

Hmmm... Oh! I just caught my allergy again. My family friend has a cat and it's sleeping beside me but I'm sort of allergic to their fur. When I'm in contact with a dog's or a cat's fur, I sneeze like crazy and the right side of my face swells up and my eyes start watering and all that jazz. I hate it but I can't help it. Here's the catch, I only have this allergy for ONLY 30mins to 1hr. I know... it's messed up right!? LOL but it's OK, as long as I don't have to get any sort of medical attention to it then it's fine. =D Oh.. and there is a picture of the cat... it is still beside me LOL
Well, I'll stop right here. If I keep on going, it'll be too long than it is now! xD
So far, my first day is pretty awesome! I cannot think of a better way to start my new year than the way I did today! Hope it will keep going!
`~ Checked out!
No comments:
Post a Comment