This whole week went pretty well. I have been sleeping in till past 12noon which is somewhat of a good and bad thing put together. Yeah I screwed up my body clock just a little bit but it is a good thing that I regained those sleeps where I loss during my school hours.
As for the assignments that I wanted to do, I have not finished them but still on the verge to finish them. There is still way too much for me to finish them all in one week. Maybe if I don't sleep for a couple of days and keep working and such. Hmm... not a bad idea =P
I have to say that at least I got to read some of my books that I have been wanting to read and finished. I still haven't started reading the series that Graham got me and he refuses to buy me anymore books until I have finished that set. So many books I want to read but I cannot get to it! Damn!
Alright.. I am just really stalling by doing this so I am going to see if I can start the work now. I highly doubt it but it is worth a shot. Teehee!
`~CheckedOut!
No comments:
Post a Comment