Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Before I do anything

So I was sappy in the last post but what the hey, there are always mopey times in life and it just so happens it was when the last post was posted but now I am feeling a little better after buying some stuff and doing some stuff that I thought cheered me up and it did.


Not feeling as sappy and mopey any more!


One of the "doing some stuff" is using the MAGIC BULLET. Oh yes... good ol' magic bullet. As I recall Jaimee being very insistent to using the magic bullet for any needs possible, I whipped up myself an Oreo Milkshake. Well, it is not the best milkshake that I have ever had (or will ever have) but anything homemade always seems to be good in my eyes. I actually just finished drinking it so I should be running on sugar for quite a bit now. Teehee!


Yummy yumm yumm yumm...


As I stated before, I lately have been a list maker over the course of the summer. I think it is a good habit that I developed during the hectic summer that I had. It really does help me with anything that I need. I actually get pretty lost if I do not refer to the list every now and then. Its just a reminder for myself to know what I need to do, what needs to be done and what is to be done in the upcoming days.


I bought this at Chapters because I thought it would be a great thing for me. It is already filled up! Pretty neat huh!


Another thing that I cheered myself up with is buying books. For what ever reason, I have been buying a lot of books. Well, majority of them are bought but some of them were given to me. I have so many books to read and I read them so much that I completely sometimes forget to read the readings for school. Another reason why I am behind in my school work. I enjoy reading my books and so far they are fantastic! I have never read a whole collection of books in my life. I am really enjoying reading all of these stories... even though some of them are not my age appropriate, I say this "WHO CARES!" If I am reading a children's book, a Tween book, graphic novel, picture book, books with sounds or what ever I may be reading... I DO NOT CARE! People sometimes come up to me and ask why am I reading a book that is not my age appropriate... I stare at them blankly and just answer "its what I do" and continue on. I still have yet to finish reading The Series of Unfortunate Events Collection, "To-Do List" book and the trilogy book series that Graham got me called The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare; so many books to read! I cannot put any of them down. So at the moment, I have two new books that I got for myself today:

(1) How to reduce your carbon footprint
(2) Bad Boys Online


It was one of those BOGO deals so I took the chance. Only $5.00 in total so it was not so bad. I have yet to read either of them. I am pretty excited because lately the only things that I have been reading are school related and my head just bursts at the thought of touching the front cover of it. Haha!



Well, that should be it for today. This is probably one of the longest blogs that I have posted but what the hey! I was not able to post a lot during the summer so why not! I should share what is happening in my life and so far it is hectic as my room but what can I do. I am just an ordinary university student that is just trying to reach a goal that she does not know yet. Haha!

`~CheckedOut!

PS. Song of the day: Crazy - LMFAO

No comments:

Post a Comment