Time flies when your life starts to set in a certain routine; in this case, its the school routine.
Time also flies when you are trying to catch up with the time you lost. I am mostly doing that because I feel that I have not been in touch with any of my friends lately. I have been feeling very distant since I hardly get to see any of them and I don't get to share the things they have to say. Sometimes the last to know to be honest; I personally do not like that but I cannot say it is not my fault for having that happen. Hopefully, slowly but surely I will get in touch with them once again.
I still wish I could find time to do things with my friends and for myself. I list them down and post them up on my wall but all I can do is just stare at them and figure out how to accomplish them. I have been lately been making so many lists and reviewing it, revising it and sooner or later, I have this gigantic list and wondering how it became so big when I was sure I was suppose to only list about 10. I think I have been a list maker now... I hope I don't get crazy over it.
October has been a sappy time for me. It's only been a couple of days and I feel really low. I guess its cause the change of weather and the many different things that occur during October. I think this month is a really odd one in my opinion. A lot of things that concerns with feelings about many different things. Maybe it's just me... who knows.
Been having a hard time sleeping still... body is probably still in working mode and mentally draining my head slowly. I need to just sleep but there is so much to do and so much to accomplish that it is not possible at all. It is crazy but I know I have to finish them.
I also have to find a job. After this month, I am done with that place and right now I am currently looking for a job that I can get. I am trying really hard because I really do need the money to help myself and my family. I really hope somewhere out there, they will be able to answer what I am in need for.
I should also stop stalling myself on doing things. I should just get started and get them done. I should mentally put that in my head and work on it.
Over thinking a lot of things. I have to get my head out of the water and breathe some air.
`~CheckedOut!
No comments:
Post a Comment