Summer has just started and I am already in a deep pickle because of how my body reacts to the weather that mother nature is so happily giving.
Due to the intense heat waves... I have been getting these nosebleeds that seem to take a long time to stop and at the same time, I am skeptical to even just move about because every movement I make can help contribute my body system. I mean... ever since I was a kid, I always had nose bleeds every time the weather changes drastically hot or cold but it was never this bad.
On Friday evening, my nose bled for about an hour roughly. On Saturday, my nose bled for about 30-40 minutes which caused me to feel light headed and nausea (I'm guessing both accounts caused it) and yesterday, I got a nose bleed while I was in a swimming pool. Luckily, it stopped right away so I'm grateful for that. Felt bad since I wanted to cool off in a nice pool but instead THAT happened.
So far, everything in this summer isn't going great for me. I've been bleeding and feeling weak and just plainly trying my best to cool down my body system so it won't go haywire.
Maybe I should go to a doctor to check it out. *sigh*
`~CheckedOut!
No comments:
Post a Comment