Reason being is because I have work and school at the same time. School is about to be over soon but I have the pressure on me that I might fail. I do not want to fail so I am pushing myself really hard to pass the course. On top of that, I have work... I know there are people who are able to juggle work and school at the same time. I think the reason why they are able to juggle it properly is because they do not work a ridiculous amount of hours that I do. I am not being full of myself but it is true. I asked my friends who are working how long they work for. They sometimes work a good amount of hours and I ask them what they do and I guess its the "doing" part that they are set apart from my job. I sometimes envy my friends who work their jobs but its alright I suppose. Its in the job description so its anticipated >_<
Also, school is another factor. I'm always hitting deadlines that are so close that I might become brain dead. Even though I start ahead, its still not enough to finish because of the many activities that is happening and that is about to happen when hitting mid-summer... for sure that is when everything starts happening.
Other than that... I'll just have to dig my way through. I really want to spend time with my family, friends and even my boyfriend. The analysis chart is really true... I do not spend enough time with my friends but what to do... its only temporary.
I guess thats it for now. I'll find something that will excite me. At the moment... leaving in a mellow note.
`~CheckedOut!
PS.
No comments:
Post a Comment