Every time I see a couple spending time together; even if the only thing they are doing are:
- holding hands
- spending time with each other even though they really don't know what to do
- having a meal together
- walking together
- hugging each other
- talking on the phone
- laughing together
- having their playful fights
and many other different ways a couple interacts with one another, it makes me smile and makes me feel good that there are times where two people can just enjoy themselves with one another and bathe in that feeling that they both are experiencing when they are together.
It makes my heart feel really nice and warm every time I see it. It is a feeling that people can experience when that feeling appears. Its just so wonderful to have when its there. It's like eating something that you haven't had in such a long time and tasting it once more and you remember all those past feelings that were so good at that time.
I wish I could get it soon.
I miss that feeling.
`~CheckedOut!
No comments:
Post a Comment