Work week is finally done for now... crazy and hectic was the situation but it was very a good experience for something like that. I also got a good work out from it, as well as some blisters. >_<
Summer school starts today... twice a week from 10AM to 1PM. Not so bad when I think about it.
I think I need more sleep but I can handle what I can for now I suppose.
Freaking out just a little bit but hoping it work itself out.
Got a message from Graham on Facebook. Its not much but it seems like he is enjoying himself... he's apparently tanned so I'll just take his word for it.
Other than that... I am just this one girl who has work on the weekends, going to summer school for the next 3 months, needing more sleep while freaking out on something and missing Graham dearly and curious about his tanned body.
imu.g
`~CheckedOut!
No comments:
Post a Comment