Thursday, February 12, 2009

Answering her plea

I just finished reading Jaimee's blog and it seems that she wants to read something and so I shall. I have made this blog ESPECIALLY for you Jaimee (Now SMILE! ^__^)

OK, so right now I'm in a computer lab because my laptop is almost dead and one of my friends said that there is a computer lab here so I wanted to try it out so now I'm here and I am making this blog and yeah....

Hmmm... I have a tutorial in 30 minutes so I'll make this a little quick. It'll probably be a rant but that's cool. This is the reason why I am here too! xD Don't worry Jaimee, you're also a special reason to why I created this blog =)

So guess what.... I'm sleep deprived. Oh yeah... BIG TIME!!!
I got home at midnight after a family gathering in BRAMPTON!!! Yes... all the way there and well, it was inevitable so what is there to do. I was working on that stupid class of a course that I feel has no relevance to the syllabus that I read in the beginning of the year. IT'S TOTAL BULLCRAP!!!! I'd rather eat raw fat than go to that class again but I only have another week of it and I did endure it. All I want to do is pass that course so I can get my credit.

I don't really care much for that GPA or AGP or whatever you people call it because hell, I'm having the most hardest time in university and I'm giving myself credit for just passing the courses that I am in. I mean... I don't think they are hard or anything but it's the content of the course and how much I have to be familiarize with, it's a little overwhelming but I can do it!!! I worked my ass off to get here and I am not about to lose it because I feel I cannot do it.

So back to the topic of my sleep deprived self... I haven't slept yet. I was working on that group project up until I have to get ready for school on my regular Thursday morning class which starts at 8:30AM please and thank you. But over all, I didn't really mind what we did because it was actually quite hectic. My group and I pulled it off but it was obviously messy but it was a live presentation! What would they know if that's how we planned it or not! SO BOOHH!!!!!

So I'm done with that rant... I'm waiting for my tutorial to start (if I haven't mentioned that already) It starts at 5:30pm so it's close to game time. It's only an hour but it's alright. I have to hand in a reading summary and an annotated bibliography of an essay we have to write later in the winter term so I think it'll be fun..... not really but I can try.

Ummm... I'm actually quite amazed at myself that I haven't crashed and burn since I haven't slept a wink. I had hot chocolate this morning and then I had a patty for lunch with ginger ale. I don't know what's for dinner yet because I'm gonna get some grub with Vivien before we go home. I'm actually hungry right now... LOL But I bet that after that late night phone call that I am gonna have with Graham later tonight, I'll just turn off like a switch. Haha! JUST LIKE THAT!!! xD

...... What else is there to say.....
It was very windy... VERY VERY WINDY!!!! but I survived and Vivien too. It's wet now because of the rain but it a sign of spring. Unless the winter air blows in and fucks us over then that's another story. xP

I think that's it for now. I cannot think and I have little time left so yeah. I'll just leave it to that.

Oh! Actually, I have one thing to say....

COFFEE DOES NOT KEEP ME AWAKE!!!
IT MAKES ME FALL ASLEEP FASTER!!!


Yupp, you got that right. I have tried drinking coffee to see if the effect of helping me stay up will work but it works THE OPPOSITE for me!!!!! RAWR!!! So never EVER feed me coffee unless I need to sleep!!! Like right now... I'm sleep deprived and I'm still active so I need to sleep. I should run along and get a small one! Hahah!!!


This is what I would probably look like if I have that much coffee!!! LMFAO!!!


`~CheckedOut!

4 comments:

  1. LOL aww thanks jaes :)
    coffee does that to me too
    makes me sick and sleepy...
    tea wakes me up though

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao...grabbing grub with Vivien...you grabbed a nasty stew thingy in a pastry...LMAO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jaimee - YES!!! ANTI-COFFEE buddy!!! =D Haha! I don't know if tea will wake me up so lemme give it a try then I'll reply back! And no worries Jaimee, anything for you! ^__^

    @Vivien - I will never eat that stew in a diaper pastry ever again!!! RAWR!! LMAO! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rheena drinks coffee like it's water.
    That is why she is short.

    i don't know why i'm taking in third person.
    =P

    ReplyDelete