As the title shows, I have new little best friends. Yes... I have bests friends. Not that I didn't have best friends before but I have new best ones! LOL... and they are little ones! =D
Here they are!
I got these little critters from Graham. His family couldn't take care of them anymore so I decided to adopt them for myself. They are really something. At first, they wouldn't go anywhere near anyone until I sort of made contact with them. So now, they don't even want to leave my side. LOL
Since I have already introduced them, I'll tell you how I gave them their names.
Liksi
She is the black and white guinea pig.
I gave her this name because she was the one who kept on moving all the time. She wouldn't stop being all anxious and every time someone looks at her, she just stops and then runs and hides. It's a little funny since she's also very affectionate. She loves being held and would always make that sound of contentment. On the other hand, she is very hungry all the time, she won't stop eating or nibbling.
Oh, and the reason why her name is Liksi is this. In Tagalog, Maliksi means fast. We just made it a shorter version so we removed the 'Ma' and it turned into Liksi. So judging by the description, figure it out. =P
HinHin
She is the brown guinea pig.
I gave her this name because she was very shy the first time we took her. She wouldn't move unless Liksi moves out. She is sort of a follower but she fights back when she needs too. She is very calm and not has active as Liksi but she is very attentive. She will stare and observe you and if you do something, she will just walk away. LOL I just found that amusing, that is all.
Here is the reason why we named her HinHin. In Tagalog, Mahinhin means shy. So we also made her name shorter and called her HinHin. So yeah.
I got them on Saturday so it hasn't been a week since I got them but they are very loving and very enjoyable to have. They are also my first pets so I am very happy to have both of them. They get along great and I am very happy with them
Having them around is really great. They cheer my up all the time but I always have to pick up after them but what can I do, it's what I have to do when I decided to get them and I don't mind one bit. When I get home from that derange place of an education, I enjoy having them run around and just let them play.
Well, that's it for now!
Until next time, hopefully =P
`~ Checked Out!
LMFAO! that deranged place of education....hahahha you and me both jaesel :)
ReplyDelete