Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day Blog

February 14th Valentine's Day


So... this day is for the lovers and couples. Like really!? Are you serious!? Only for lovers and couples!? What about family members, friends, companions and many many more! Don't they deserve a valentine too! I think they do so for those people who spend valentine's day ALONE, you are loved no matter how unnoticeable it is!!

OK. Enough about that, so here is what I did during Valentine's Day. I began my day with a bowling tournament. Yes, a bowling tournament. This bowling tournament is one of the most important tournaments there is. Well, I guess it's the one that I always anticipate because its the BIG ONE! It's called 4-Steps to Stardom and its pretty cool. This tournament takes the Top 3 participants to advance to the provincials. I was also almost late for it because of the time that we left but I made it and I was able to play. During my tournament, I had a cheering squad. Actually, I just had a cheerleader, and her name is Vivien. Yes, Vivien came along that day with me so that she could be with her boyfriend during Valentine's Day. She cheered for me than her boyfriend because her boyfriend banished her or something like that. Doesn't matter though (lol), in the end, I made it to the Top 3, which means I will be able to compete in the provincials. I'm sort of excited >_< I was a little upset because my baby came in 4th place. Yeah... Graham wasn't able to make it again this year because he was 9pins or so to tie with the 3rd place person. He was very disappointed that he didn't make it but I am glad that he is not disappointed with his performance because he really did his best. He scored as high as he could but it was just not his day. I am still proud of him for doing so.

After the tournament, we went to a buffet, StarWalk Buffet at Rockwood Mall which is pretty cool by the way. We ate until our stomachs exploded!! It was very satisfying since we didn't eat or drink anything during the tournament. Man... how I wish food is always stocked like that in my house. Then again... I don't want that either! xD

Buffet was great but something greater was just around the corner. Graham gave me his Valentine's gift for me and it was pretty cool! I got chocolates (I love chocolate) and a toy flower (which was cute) but something really pretty was underneath all that stuff. He got me a silver necklace with a letter J on it. It's cute and really adore it! Yay!! ^__^

I loved it so much... I never took it off until I had to take it off. I loved it so much. This valentine's day is a memorable one!

I haven't given him his Valentine's Day gift yet but he will soon get it! I hope he will love it!

Well, that's it for now. My next blog would probably be about Family Day but I'm too tired to even type about it. =P

Till next time!

`~ CheckedOut!

1 comment:

  1. LMAO!! in gift wise....Tyler opened my gift and he still hasnt found anything for me yet...LMAO...you were right about the opposite couple thing theory...HAHAHAHHA!
    yeahhh go me for cheering for you! lol...yes tyler banished me..coz i was a distraction lol...you forgot to mention that i made an awesome sign for you! lol

    ReplyDelete