You woke me up so freaking abruptly and literally forced me to get up so I can drive you to Square One because you were running late to catch your bus! What the hell are you thinking! Especially when you said "Hey,I woke up late and I'm going to miss my bus. Drive me OK." Really!? Do you really think I could just get up and drive like freaking the amazing girl who can overcome anything after sleep. You freaking woke me up and now you're demanding me to drive you?! I'm not your freaking personal taxi driver you freaking idiot! I mean, I know I am your sister and I understand that you don't have bus fare or your running late and all but freak man, don't be such a dick; whatever you were demonstrating is clearly a freaking dick move. And then you get mad that I am mad at you for you waking me up so freaking sudden. I have the right to get at you, NOT the other way round. This is a freaking favour that you are asking me and you're demanding this kind of crap. I wanted to freaking snap at you for being such a HUGE DICK about it. You DO NOT understand the stress and concentration that is needed when driving ESPECIALLY when a person JUST WOKE UP. You won't understand that because you don't drive yet. We can only tell you our experiences but you have to experience it yourself the amount of whatever drivers go through; ESPECIALLY when it is in the freaking morning, dark and raining. You better stop thinking of yourself at times or even if you do, spare extra time to the person you are a favour asking for. Don't freaking wake me up at the time when you have to leave, especially if the person is the driver. Whatever you just did... it's freaking ridiculous. Honestly, it is. Geez.
I really needed to rant this out so badly. I'm going back to sleep. Have to drive other people later on in the day.
`~CheckedOut!
No comments:
Post a Comment