- GET MORE SLEEP - all the missed sleep missed in the previous months are to be regained this month
- SPEND MORE TIME WITH MY FAMILY - even if it is just a simple being in the same room kind of thing
- SPENDING MORE TIME WITH MY FRIENDS - even if it is just sitting with them and drinking coffee (they'll drink coffee while I drink something else =P)
- FIND A JOB - I am already currently working at Wonderland but when the season is over, I still need to find a job that will help sustain me
- WORK OUT - I feel that I am getting a little fatter and heavier and get tired easily so got to get the blood and stamina higher
- PLAY WITH HINHIN AND LIKSI - I haven't been spending time with them at all. They are always in the cage now and I feel really bad so I should at least carry them or let them run around
- GET BACK TO DRAWING - I have all these images and ideas in my head but I haven't been able to draw them out because of the many things I have been doing; got to get too it
- CALM THE FUCK DOWN - I have been stressing so much and making sure that everything is secure that I stress so bad that it takes out all the energy out of me; have to learn how to calm down and just be mellow
- READ BOOKS - I have been reading books but not lately because of my busy activities; have to just sit down and read
- ENJOY MYSELF - I have been working too hard and not spending enough "me" time; I should just mellow out and just be me
- WATCH MOVIES - I have not been watching any movies or any series of shows lately; I really have to catch up on those shows and films
- BE MORE DETERMINED - I have been putting of things, chickening out on a lot of activities and even plainly avoiding things that I am interested in but cannot get the courage to bring myself to do them; I have to learn to try things even if its a variation of something that I have been already doing
Aims in August List
I think that should be it for now. I hope this list will remind me of the things I want to do and the things that I hope to accomplish this month. September is the next month after August so when that rolls around, there is not much that I can do. Must constantly remind myself about all this.
I really hope I can get these done! >_<
`~CheckedOut!
P.S - I did not forget! =P I saved the best for last
- SPEND MORE TIME WITH GRAHAM - We haven't been spending any time together lately so it is a MUST that this should be done by this month!
No comments:
Post a Comment