Saturday, July 4, 2009

I should be sleeping....

I should be sleeping right now but I am not so I will blog about something that randomly comes to my head.

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
.......... OK you get. Thinking about it wasn't such a great idea but I got things in my head I wanna let out so I will... just give me a moment >_<

Today.... was a very nice day. I got to hang out with Graham even if it was for a couple of hours. We went to Fairview Mall (which is in Don Mills and Sheppard) and we window shopped and shopped... yes SHOPPED Heehee. We actually went to a store where we never thought we would go into... TOMMY HILFIGER DUN DUN DUN!!! Hahah but yeah, we went in there and I bought a T-Shirt and a nice sweater. Yes I know... "what the heck is Jaesel thinking!? A sweater in the summer!?" Well, its not really heavy duty sweater... it's like 3/4 sleeves... however you call it. I dunno if I can find a picture here but lemme try.................... OK no... I can't find it but I assure you... it is really nice. Haha. It's also my first black sweater =P I'll take a picture of it sooner or later but my camera is somewhere in my house and I don't feel like using my laptop cam because it's a hassle and its already past 12:30am so blah! I also bought Graham a nice looking T-shirt. It's really nice too... I felt it... its nice.... I like it..... I bought it..... I'm so out of it >__<

After our Tommy Hilfiger moment... we just walked around a bit. The mall has really really changed. It reminded me of the mall that I went too in Las Vegas, can't remember where it was but it was a pretty big mall too. I bought a sweater and a shirt there that I really really love. I wonder where it is now....... Psfht! I'll find it when I have the time. So the mall changed and we walked through the whole mall... it's pretty big but not a lot of stores inside but its a nice walk. We also bought a BINGO scratch card but we didn't win. We only needed one number and the last number that I scratched was just one number higher. Dang those lottery things... it should be put on a leash xD

Well, after that.... we went through The Bay to go for our dinner. We had the choice between Moxie's and Spring Rolls.... we thought "It's either we go into a place where we look like we need to dress nicely or a place where we can enjoy ourselves and do not have to worry about dress attire." So we ended up going to Spring Rolls and it was a good idea too. We both ate together and laughed together while hoping that none of our allergies would kick in. Luckily... I always carry my Benadryl Elixir and my Reactine Tablets with me so we were fine. There was a part where we were talking to each other then all of a sudden Graham's face turned red. I thought he was having an allergic reaction and I was about to bust out my allergy medicine pouch when he just started grabbing every liquid drinks that he could. So he drank 2 glasses of water and a whole glass of coke (I think it wasn't refillable so oh well) Turns out he ate 2 chili's (like the actual vegetable) and he was trying to get rid of the taste. Hahahha... it was pretty funny. So now he kept on picking at his food so that he could avoid the chili's for the rest of the night.

Our night out was really nice. We agreed that we don't see each other as much anymore and it is sort of killing us (well, annoying really) inside. We are going to try to see if we can have a specific day where him and I would have it off so that we could see each other more often. I really hope that I can happen. I'm gonna try real hard for it. >__<

Well, that is it for now... I have work at 11am in the morning... which is about in 10.25 hours from now so I should go to sleep. What the heck am I doing up late.. Damn it! It's gonna be hard waking up LOL. NOT TO WORRY!!! I can handle it because my name is Jaesel and "It is my pleasure serving you today!" =D

`~CheckedOut!

PS.- For those who didn't get it. Visit me in my work and you will see. For those who do... you know what I am talking about! Yeah Yeah! xD

Oh.. and also...



HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment