I do not know what to start with... I guess I could start with that I got my G2 last Friday. It was pretty easy but still nerve racking though. The exam wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I thought it would be like really hard, like the examiner will say point out every flaw that you make while the test is going on or like pressure me when driving. Something along the lines of that is what I thought but it wasn't. The examiner was just really quiet and very cooperative. It was really really nice. I am also very happy that I only did it once. It's a nice feeling to be able to have the ability to legally drive and not having another person to be there in order to drive. It's cool. I enjoy it =)
Dang.... I guess I have to stop this blog for a while. I'm falling asleep so I'll stop right here. I'll do part two of this blog LOL.
Sleep time!
`~CheckedOut!
Hi Jaesel ^_^ It's Mandy :P Just dropping by to say hi :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you that you passed! It'll be easier to get around. And the freedom to finally drive a car will definitely go a long way for you I bet. :)
ReplyDelete