Sunday, April 5, 2009

After such a long time... LOL

So I haven't been able to write anything since the last post because of everything that is going on at the moment but now, I have a little time until I have to go back and drown myself in all the stuff that I have to do.

I don't know what to begin with but I guess school is a good place to start.

SCHOOL IS BECOMING A REAL PAIN WHERE THE ONLY REMEDY IS NOTHING

Yupp... This semester is very freaking tight that I couldn't even put a straw through it if it were representing materialistically. I have no idea why but it is such a pain and I can never get ahead of the game. When I think I got ahead of my studies, something else comes out and I have to accommodate it which somewhat delays my initial plan. I don't know why but I personally want to just stop. Also, why are they making all the assignments and stuff due this month??? There is a month called MAY and nothing is due there at all. My mind is freaking going bonkers! My mind is fried and my body is malfunctioning and the only thing that is keeping me steady is the energy that I stored in my body. I wish this madness will stop soon. I still have two more months to go till my school year is over. I am hoping I will survive them with my limbs still attached.

OK. Enough about school (it's quite annoying). I'll blog about my relationship.
As some people will know (or some people will find out after I write about this), I've been dating Graham for quite some time now and there is a time in the year where we celebrate something very very special to the both of us.
If you have figured it out yet or not, this year will be our 4TH Year Anniversary in being together. Yeah... I know. Four long years, who would have imagined that but yeah, that is how long we have been together as boyfriend and girlfriend. It's quite nice really... I'm very happy. ^__^

We are going to celebrate our anniversary somewhere and in a weekend where it we are both free to have for ourselves for the whole day. It's quite a special occasion and I really want to go all out. Like, this is really a big step for us and for every year that is happens. It's just that... we don't really know what exactly we want to do in order to celebrate this special day for us.

So... to all you people who read my blog (which is about maybe 3 or 4 of you guys =P) I wanted to ask you guys...

Any ideas of how to celebrate this wonderful anniversary. Any at all? All suggestions are welcomed!


Oh... before I forget. The day of our Anniversary is... APRIL 7TH

Hope you guys give your suggestions and such. I would appreciate it very very much. Till next time!! Well, let's hope there is a next time xD Haha!

`~CheckedOut!

5 comments:

  1. you should burn vivien's house to ashes together =]
    so romantic ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.
    What a great idea! I'll consider it. Haha!

    jokes! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm... plan cooking dinner together then having it outside in the moonlight... candlelights and all. then rent a movie and sleepover. lawl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. whyyyy my house??? burn chantelle's house down!!!
    lmao...i think i should mention to Tyler not to make plans with you this coming saturday then...its yur special day :)...we will leave you alone that weekend HAHAH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm... Vivien. I'm not going out with Graham this coming Saturday. Graham is either at a tournament or with his family up in Barrie this coming Saturday so we are actually postponing it maybe 2 weeks or so. On the 18th, I think he's doing something as well because of some schedule change and this coming Saturday is Easter Weekend and we are both busy that day.
    So it's alright if Tyler makes plans with me this coming Saturday or even the next so it'll be cool. No worries at all =)

    ReplyDelete