Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday Break

Today is Thursday (Yippie!) and for today, I do not have to go to my class because of what my professor decided to do. We have this online lecture thing that I have to do on which we will like self-study and all. I personally think that it is an awesome idea. I like this online lecture thing because I'm actually quite relaxed and I can take my time with the content that I need to study. It's pretty cool to be honest... too bad though that this is only happening today and next Thursday. I have to go back after that... which is a little blah but at least I got to experience having an online lecture.

So anyways, I have not blogged here for a while because of how busy I really am. School is not being very gentle at this time of the school year. There are a number of things that I really need to do but cannot because of all the other things that are due. Some of them are...

  • Doing my drawing works

  • Work on sketch book

  • Working at projects/assignments

  • Review Japanese

  • Catch up on my readings



OK. The drawings are not that bad but it is the sketch book that is giving me such a hard time. I have to do 10 pages a week; it is not that bad but I'm like 30 pages (or more) behind because I am not the type of person to just sit and draw something that I see. I am not like that... I prefer doodling but I sometimes do not have the time to do so =/ but doesn't matter though. I can make up those pages some way or another.

Oh.. my Japanese is not so bad. I understand here and there but I guess when it comes to grammar and grammatical system writing (like making sentences, answering questions and stuff like that) that is the only thing that I am having trouble with. I suppose if I did study longer than 1.5hours each day, it might help. I do not know. I will figure out something =P

Catching up on readings... FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!! HOW MANY STUFF DO I NEED TO READ!!! It is massacre to read through all my junk. I am really behind on the readings but I mean, I do go back to them. I am still trying to get a hang of this "skim through your reading" method. I am not sure how to do that method effectively but I try. >__<

Okay. Enough about my school... it is bothersome to even write about it =P
Yesterday, I felt really really bad. I was cleaning up my guinea pigs cage and grooming them after. I had to weekly trim their nails or else it might snap or curl inwards and it is very painful for them. When I clipped HinHin's nails, I accidentally snipped off the tip of her kwik. A kwik is their veins in their nails, just like humans but ours is flat while theirs accommodate the shape of their nails. So I accidentally clipped off the tip of her kwik and it was bleeding and I felt sooooooooooooo bad. I really did not mean it but I did stop the bleeding and I did comfort her and I think she felt better. She starting 'popcorning' in the cage after I placed her back in the cage. I think she was happy xP

Oh... I am actually wondering, does anyone know how to delete files from an SD card? I am having a very hard time trying to find out how to delete files from my SD card. It is really really pissing me off because there is space that I want to make free but it is not letting me delete anything. And the right-click method or drag method is not working. Anyone got some sort of suggestion or a solution?? I greatly appreciate this.

Alright. Well, I am now off to do some of my work. Today, I have to do some catching up and doing work junk. Got to get some work done at least... I have been crashing since last week so I have not had that much sleep, rest or anything related to relaxation other than sitting down on my butt.

Oh... by the way...



That sort of explains my physical and mental state at the current moment. Hahaha!!!!

`~CheckOut!

No comments:

Post a Comment