Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So about that microwave....

OK people, HEAR ME OUT!!!!

So for a while, I've been bringing my own lunch to eat (which is a very very great way to save money so take it to consideration! =P) and as you know, when you usually bring something from home, you'll want to warm it up and that is what the microwave is for. YAY for microwaves!!!! =D

But down to the point of this blog, I know that there are other people who need the microwave as well, which is understandable because who doesn't love to heat up something from home! I know I do! ^__^ but that's not the case. What I am going to say is the reason of this whole blog and it's bugging me sooooooo much!!!

WHO THE HECK TAKES LIKE ALMOST 7 MINUTES IN A FREAKING MICROWAVE!!!!!????

Like honestly, that is sooooooo freaking stupid!! No one should freaking take like almost 7 minutes to RE-HEAT (yes....) RE-HEAT their food!!! Who needs to re-heat their food for that long!! I mean... the microwave is like in good condition!!! Like, it has a hit watt voltage and it doesn't take that freaking long to re-heat the freaking food.

So this is how it went down... there were two people in front of me. We were lined up for the microwave and the person who was next for the microwave had two small containers with him. Now, logically, you can put two things at a time in the microwave and set the timer to like 2-3 minutes which is alright. Here's the thing... the guy puts the container one by one for 2 freaking minutes each. I was like... You've got to be kidding me. 2 freaking minutes for small containers!! Why don't you just place both of them inside and and put like 3 and a half minutes!! It does the same thing!!!!!

And this other person, they took 5 minutes for 2 medium containers!!! I mean... WHAT THE HELL!!!!! There isn't that much in that container anyways!! It's like rice and whatever they have and it's not that much. It was more of the rice anyways!! Like geez!!! What the frig!!! It doesn't take that freaking long to reheat your fucking food!!!!!

So it was my turn, I place two containers and only put 1 minute and 45 seconds. My food was so hot, I couldn't even hold it properly but I carried it down. It was hot enough that when I look at it closely... you can see the steam coming out!!!! It was already that hot!!

What the heck!! You want to burn your freaking tongue out of the cave of your mouth!!!!!!! Like geez..... =__=


OK.. so my rant is done and I am happy to have gotten that out of my chest so I am alright. I hope I'll be able to write more but I have to do some of my work that needs to be done.

I'll write more sooner or later. Hahahahaha!!!! xD

`~ CheckedOut!

2 comments:

  1. LOL. now i know wat ticks you off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh god believe me...she was ranting about this to me in person during lunch LOL!

    ReplyDelete