So I haven`t posted a blog for quite some time and so far, I am actually getting annoyed and really, I don`t know why I`m writing a blog... it`s too early in the morning for me =______= *groan....*.
This dumb assignment that is due midnight of today (Tuesday) is causing so much annoyance that I can`t even think of what to put in it. Like honestly, I do not want to create art using digital coding... my eyes are melting to the sight of symbols and whatnot that makes up a website and my brain is slowly turning into jell-o when I try and conjure up ideas to this freaking thing!! I`m bound to lose my head knowing that I will finish it, I mean... I have too or else I`ll be getting a zero and I don`t want that. So I woke up around 5:30ish to work on it and as you can see... I`m still brain dead but it`ll start working soon... I hope. =_=
OK! Back to me, what am I doing today! Well, I`m gonna be working on that fucking assignment then I`ll be going over to school to pick up Graham and come back to chill then go home I guess. I don`t know what I`m gonna do... I`ll figure it out on the way.
My eyes hurt and my mind is just not working. RAWR!!! WAKE UP!!!!! LOL. I don`t know... it`s 6am and I`m just not ready to work. I`ll go back to bed so that I can think properly lol.
I really did this out of random. =P
Good morning!
^_^
` --CheckOut!
No comments:
Post a Comment