Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dear bottom teeth,

Please succumb to the force of the braces just as the top teeth has done. If you could just quicken your movements to get you in a position that is straight, it will make your life, as well as mine, way easier to cope with. I am doing whatever it takes to cooperate with you and I have already contacted outside help to aid with our current situation.

It has been already 3 years and I really think it is time for the braces and you, bottom teeth, to part your ways. I am sorry if you have established a relationship or something but I am not delighted with the situation whatsoever. In short, I need you both to break up as soon as the job is done.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,
Jaesel

PS - if you noticed, I am getting irritated with my braces.. LoL :P

'~CheckedOut!

No comments:

Post a Comment