So I am failing this challenge REAL BAD but I will put myself up to date once I get my pictures into the computer. I mean I got them but I just did not have time to post them so I will make it! I promise! Haha!
Another thing... I am very disappointed that I could not claim the top prize when I took part and won the top prize of a hot wing eating contest; 16 wings in total, 4 rounds. It is a really big bummer because it was a $30 or $50 gift certificate from Aramark; basically I would have had $30 or $50 worth of food expenses and I could not get it. Even though I technically got a free lunch today, I still would have liked it if I got the prize. Graham got his... lucky bumm.
I do not know what I am going to do. I have figure things out. What to do? What to do? =/
`~CheckedOut!
No comments:
Post a Comment