As of now, I am already half way through my first day of school with this nasty infection that I have and I have been coughing and whatever I have been doing in order to stay awake and continue on with my day (x_x) I have to say... I actually do not mind being here at school then that other place that I have been in for the past 6 months of the year. There is a lot of things to look forward too. I sure do hope that I get to see my friends and everyone that I have met and stayed in touch with. I saw a couple of friends here and there so it is not so bad. I really do hope I see more of them.
At the moment, I am on break for about 3 hours now. My class started at 2:30pm today and should have ended at 5:30pm but ended around 3:45pm since its the first day. I have to admit, I am very interested in this course. It is called The Theatricality of Power and just hearing the professor talk about it is quite interesting; I am really looking forward for this course. After class, I took the time to look for my books. I found a couple of them... I decided to buy the course kits because it is needed for the courses that I am taking and a spotted a couple of books that are marked "used" so I took them too since it gets 25% discount - hey, a discount is a discount right?! =D I have a reading to do anyways so I am really gonna get on it for sure.
As of now, I am sitting at ACE waiting for my studio class to begin. It starts at 7pm so I am just listening to my iPod that I had to reformat and reload songs that I have and also to find time to kill and this is working! Haha!
I am going to bounce. Laptop is dying LOL
`~CheckedOut!
No comments:
Post a Comment