I have been busy with work lately. As you guys may know that I am working at Canada's Wonderland. I have been working there for about 1 week and a half (estimating) and to say the least... I am really enjoying myself with it! I thought it would be hard and frustrating by what all my other friends who have previously worked there but actually, I really think the opposite. I mean sure there will be hard and frustrating times but what job does not have that? Even the most boring job will have a hard and frustrating moments. I do not know what exactly that job is but if you do know one, mention it on the comment box! xD
In my work, I have been working in the Funnel Cake station as a cashier. I thought it would be pretty difficult but it is alright. I get O/R's and other things that I have mistakes with but I now know how to handle them. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. The people who I work with are really awesome! My supervisor, my co-workers and all the other people who work there are really great. They are very welcoming and fun to be with. I take pride in this job because first, this is the first job that I have ever had and I am loving it; second, it is just awesome! =D
Oh! I went to Zeller's a couple of weeks ago because I was looking for a lock to use in my locker at work. I couldn't find any of the Dudley locks or the Master Locks, I was aiming to use a number combination lock so I was not giving up. Wal-mart did not have any so I ended up going to Zeller's. What was funny was that I was having a conversation with my dad and I mentioned to him, 'Is there any merchandise that is only worth a penny?' and my dad and I were laughing. Here's the funny thing.... That merchandise actually exists!!!! No joke! I was even able to take a picture! It was soooooooo funny! I also wondered if you could tax a penny! xD Haha! That's jokes!! I am actually happy that there is something out there that is worth a penny. I do not know why but I just am! =D
Oh.. here is the picture that I took to prove that there is something worth a penny!

Well, I am currently waiting for Vivien to come over here to my house. We are having a chill day today because we haven't seen each other in quite some time actually. We decided to have a rental movie day so I am pretty excited! ^__^ I will probably blog about it later on as well so not to worry! I know this event will be really fun! =D
Till next time!
`~CheckedOut!
No comments:
Post a Comment