Tuesday, December 30, 2008

And so... I'm back!

As my title says... I'm back!

A couple of my friends (namely Vivien xD) told me about this blogger thing that they were addicted too. She said that Chantelle, Jaimee and Vivien blogs as well. I asked them what they used and they said that they'll tell me through MSN. When they did... it was this site, I could not believe that this is the site that they were using.

I remember this blogger site and I was surprised on how NEW it is! LOL!!
I was surprised to remember this site and I was a member of this place since 2005!!! Hahha!!!
Well, this brings back memories... I used to write my poems, the way I feel, just anything that goes through my mind. Although it is all erased now but I guess this is where I start. =)

I will have to thank Vivien, Chantelle and Jaimee for this again. I haven't done this in a long time and I think it'll make me feel better.

I will just have to figure out the HTML Coding, figuring things out here and there, just know my way around here I guess. I hope this is gonna work out for me =P

And again... I'm baaaacccckkkk!!!!! =D

2 comments:

  1. ewwwwwwwwww! why are you back??? we dont want you! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. nyahahah Jaesel has joined the dark side! >:D

    ReplyDelete